I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Monday, July 02, 2007

1 year, 3 weeks and 6 days

On Saturday June 30th I finally gave up breast-feeding. I miss Meg. I really do. But it will make my life easier now. She has gone straight on to cow's milk which is why I waited so long to give up. I couldn't bare the thought of sterilizing bottles etc....such a shag! People tell me I have done amazingly well but to be honest breastfeeding was the easiest option. If Meg was hungry I simply got my boob out! I am proud that I did it for so long and pleased that I had such a long bonding time with Meg. I have to say, she hasn't looked for the breast at all which is a good thing. Any way, that was my mile stone achievement I wanted to share.

Take care

2 Comments:

Blogger Mima said...

mpVery impressive. I can only hope to have as much determination as you one day! I'm sure Meg is all the better for it. Looking forward to seeing you all. Mima xxx

7:47 am

 
Blogger Dom said...

You were brilliant and sticking with it for so long, and through the biting 'incidents', has really helped Meg. She is the angel she is due in large part to you.

Thank you for being so strong.

Dom xxx

3:30 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home