I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Friday, August 10, 2007

Family wedding

Last Saturday, August 4th, Becky and Steve got married. Becky is Dom's cousin. She looked truly beautiful and Steve looked the perfect partner to boot! The Reverend was a bit of a weird one... trying to be modern by comparing a wireless computer mouse to God beaming through his love!!
The setting was fabulous and it was a good chance to catch up with all the family in happier circumstances. Dom's sister even came over from Cambodia. Megan bonded well considering she hadn't seen Mima in 6 months. Megan clapped in all the right places and even cried in all the right places... which I hasten to say was only once, and that was when Grace was being said!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home