I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Friday, April 22, 2005

Fri April 22

Today was my day off again and I met up with dear Ulri at the 10th hole cafe, run along side a pitch and putt area. The food is amazing and very good value but the atmosphere is even better. We had a good old fashioned fry up over a chat which was very therepeutic for me....Ulri suggested, in the nicest possible way that I have been very selfish with Mark by not having the confidence to drive and therefore relying on him to take me everywhere...case in hand this evening...more later.

We went back to mine for tea so that she could watch how a 44 stone guy had lost half of his weight in a year....couldn't get into it myself mainly because of the naff setting of the studio and annoying presenters.

Ulri left at lunch time to study - she is doing an MA in digital media (I think!!). Really admire her. I attempted to blog but it just wasn't happening so took myself out for the day and had a great time. In the evening Mark, myself and my Boss, Leon were to go to a restaurant launch party on Hayling Island....mainly to network but as I am a real foodie person, I wanted to check out the food. The chef is a michelin star holder, yet the prices were very reasonable. Champagne and irish oysters flowed generously....I think it is going to be a great restaurant. There isn't a decent one on Hayling so they have a good start.

Came home at 9.30pm ready for my first take away curry since the 'bug'. My appetite is definately coming back....but I kinda want to keep to this shape now so will need to get down the gym a bit more.

Thank you to all Dom's friends who have made the effort to click on my blog. I will respond soon. See y'all later..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home