I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Monday, May 30, 2005

Bank holiday Monday

Well i didn't think i was getting this day off til I checked the roster last thing yesterday. So it was a nice surprise and therefore I felt we should do something, Ulri, Mark and me. I have always fancied Goodwood Sculpture park, but it is £10 each to get in. But to make the most of it I thought we could take a picnic and laze on a blanket and while the afternoon away in the glorious sunshine.

First thing, Mark and I went to the gym and I had a great work out. Warmed up hard on the treadmill and then Mark showed me exercises he had learned with his personal trainer, Trevor, using the ball. This is an excellent tool to gain balance and work muscles at the same time. It felt good.

We came home and got ready to go to goodwood. The nearer we got to Chichester the darker the clouds got. And when we arrived, it was raining! The setting is absolutely stunning but we ended up having tea and cookies in the car. Thought it best we head back to the coast again to West Witterings where hopefully the sun might shine while we enjoyed the picnic. It did - for a while. Long enough to walk on warm sand and lie on the blanket while we ate. Less than an hour it started to get cloudy and cold. I wanted to go home.

Need to go now. Will finish later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home