I think i am doing this to get to know myself better..what I have learnt so far is that my patience is running out!

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Shit...am going grey Sunday 24th april

Today, Sunday, I thought I'd make a bit of an effort with my appearance - half the time i can't be bothered. First I sprayed my top part of the body with this great spray tan product. It slowly begins to show over the course of hours. I also thought I'd do my hair - straighten it. Near the end while doing the fringe I was very shocked/surprised to find a wirey grey/white hair. Wasn't really too bothered as I just tugged it out...no big deal....However during the day, while at work, when I popped to the ladies and watched my face go darker each time, I took another peak at my hair and was horrified to find another grey hair!!!!! Now I honestly think that over the last few weeks I don't think i have had any stress - on the contrary actually....so this is worrying now....will they increase more frequently..do I start dying my hair..cause i would hate to do that? Is thirty two the stage of a steady decline? Will any one love me anymore!!!! I feel like Carrie from Sex in the City!! Seriously, am not that bothered...thought it was an amusing thing to share.
Sweet dreams y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home